29 Apr CADENCE Allegro- Onlıne Semınars 4 May – 8 June 2021!
May 4, 2021; 10:00 GMT / 11:00 CET / 12:00 EET and Israel / 14:30 India
Speaker: Davide Ferrara
Biggest loss in designer productivity occurs in the editing and tweaking of designs leading to lowest performance gain per unit of time. Under a very tight schedule, it comes down to zero. It can be significantly improved with Cadence’s Allegro PCB Productivity Toolbox.
Cadence’s Allegro PCB Productivity Toolbox is designed to streamline the most tedious tasks. It is integrated into the Editor Canvas, offering a range of powerful utilities that help in improving the design of complex PCBs.
Join us for the live webinar and learn from our expert:
- Handling of Geometry using utilities during Pre & Post layout Stage
- How to easily redefine geometries using library data
- How to use Options to manage layout activities on complex board designs
- How to reduce manufacturing cost through the handling and amending of the Final Deliverables.
- Best practices on Extraction & analysis of assembly data and across Versions
How to Create Accurate ECAD Libraries from MCAD and Automate Them
June 8, 2021; 10:00 GMT / 11:00 CET / 12:00 EET and Israel / 14:30 India
Speaker: Guillaume Foix
Accurate libraries are key to getting quality results out of any design tool. With an automated way to accurately generate IPC standard-compliant ECAD libraries from MCAD, you can adapt to any changes in the board technology or assembly process. This allows you to quickly and automatically create the most accurate libraries for your design teams.
Cadence® Allegro® ECAD-MCAD Library Creator empowers you to automate the creation of standards-compliant libraries, synchronize your ECAD and MCAD libraries, retarget your library to quickly generate variations to meet standards like flex, HDI, and alternate solder processes (reflow/wave), and auto-generate standards-compliant (IPC7251 and IPC7351), accurate footprints from 3D models or customized rules.
Join our live webinar to hear our experts illustrate and discuss:
- Extermination of the traditional component creation methods
- How quickly the MCAD data are converted to ECAD symbols with gold-standard accuracy
- How easy it is to adjust rules and reform a single-source data library to meet the different assembly process
- How the tools address the organization rules while constructing a library
- How easy it is to add realistic and augmented information during library creation